Are you finding it hard to cope as a schooling mother? Or Are you a first-time mom and don’t know how to balance being a parent and student?
Well, we know how difficult it could be to cope while schooling and taking care of your baby, both require a lot of your time and emotional energy. That’s why Augustsecrets is giving you the following tips on how to balance being a parent and student.
These are the following tips:
- Ensure to utilize campus resources, if there is anyone provided by the school, such as onsite day care or support groups for students with children.
- Set a realistic goals for your schooling, by figuring out how many credits you need to take per semester and how much time you need to spend to care for your child.
- Always ask for help either from family members or ensure to look for a maid/nanny to help you with house chores or baby.
- Feel free to drop extraneous activities
- Set a schedule time table
- Do something physical each day, It can be as simple as a bit of stretching right before you go to bed.
- Try to get enough sleep