I think I’ve shared this before, but it’s never too late to re-share.
Moms often ask, can Jaden’s meals help my baby gain weight? The answer is a big ‘Yes’.
Weight gain needs to come natural if babies are fed with healthy, nutritious meals and you know we will always share the helpful tips about Jadens Cereals.
These recipes are tried and tested Weight Gain Recipes:
Jaden’s Nuttymeal + Boiled Egg + Avocado
- Mash up boiled egg yolk & a slice of ripe avocado in a bowl.
- In another bowl, scoop 1 tablespoon Jadens Nuttymeal, then pour 100mls of hot water and stir instantly.
- Add the mashed avocado & egg yolk.
- Mix & serve.
Jadens Mixagrain + Banana + Yoghurt or Milk.
- In a bowl, scoop 1 tablespoon Jadens Mixagrain, then pour 100mls of hot water and stir instantly.
- Mash up 1 ripe banana in a small bowl and add to the Jadens Mixagrain.
- Add baby’s milk or full fat yoghurt & serve
Fruitamil + Peanut butter + Milk
- Dissolve 1 tablespoon of Fruitamil in warm water, stir till smooth.
- Add 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, and any preferred milk.
The bottom line is, with Jaden’s meal you don’t have to bore your baby with just a recipe, different options can be explored.
You can try various other options with more homemade meals that are easy to get and make.
Try these, then hang around we will share more recipes & ideas!
- Jadens Fussypops cookies will feature here because it is packed with loads of rich nutrients that help babies gain weight. As long as baby eats and eats, they are fine.